Skies remain clear overnight, once again temperatures drop down into the 20s. Our eighth straight morning with temperatures in the 20s.
Tomorrow, clouds will be building in throughout the day. A couple of showers are possible from a warm front lifting through Wednesday afternoon and night. Highs on Wednesday will top out in the upper 40s.
By Thursday temperatures reach 60 degrees, for the first time this year, but with rain. Potentially a half inch to an inch of rain and some thunderstorms. Best time for a thunderstorm and steadier rain will be Thursday evening through about midnight. Cooler and breezy on Friday.
- - Hoskins drives in 3 as IronPigs get back on track in Rochester
- - Lions storm back to beat Steelhawks in NAL playoffs
- - Cedar Beach: Allen and Northampton boys, Nazareth girls among Friday winners
- - Crash snarls rush hour traffic on I-78 in Allentown
- - Stud receiver Jahan Dotson returning to Nazareth
|Record||98°F June 24, 1923||48°F June 24, 2007|