Skies remain clear overnight, once again temperatures drop down into the 20s. Our eighth straight morning with temperatures in the 20s.
Tomorrow, clouds will be building in throughout the day. A couple of showers are possible from a warm front lifting through Wednesday afternoon and night. Highs on Wednesday will top out in the upper 40s.
By Thursday temperatures reach 60 degrees, for the first time this year, but with rain. Potentially a half inch to an inch of rain and some thunderstorms. Best time for a thunderstorm and steadier rain will be Thursday evening through about midnight. Cooler and breezy on Friday.
- - 'You're not arresting me,' woman tells police
- - Traffic stoppages on I-78 in Lehigh County will take place Wednesday
- - Unofficial numbers in for Allentown race for mayor
- - Indian-American Association of Lehigh Valley meets with Allentown officials
- - Police link man to trio of break-ins in five days
- - Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- - Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- - PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- - Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- - Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
|Record||90°F May 24, 1936||33°F May 24, 1926|