Skies remain clear overnight, once again temperatures drop down into the 20s. Our eighth straight morning with temperatures in the 20s.
Tomorrow, clouds will be building in throughout the day. A couple of showers are possible from a warm front lifting through Wednesday afternoon and night. Highs on Wednesday will top out in the upper 40s.
By Thursday temperatures reach 60 degrees, for the first time this year, but with rain. Potentially a half inch to an inch of rain and some thunderstorms. Best time for a thunderstorm and steadier rain will be Thursday evening through about midnight. Cooler and breezy on Friday.
- - Students learn emergency preparedness at Easton's Cheston Elementary
- - LCCC to offer STEM classes for youth this summer
- - BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- - Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- - LIVE original lineup to perform at Musikfest this summer
- - Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- - Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt
- - Man indicted in double stabbing that left ex-girlfriend dead, Bucks man injured
- - Police arrest man accused of shooting vehicle with shotgun in Richland Walmart parking lot
- - Police arrest man accused of shooting vehicle with shotgun
|Record||95°F May 22, 1941||33°F May 22, 2002|