Skies remain clear overnight, once again temperatures drop down into the 20s. Our eighth straight morning with temperatures in the 20s.
Tomorrow, clouds will be building in throughout the day. A couple of showers are possible from a warm front lifting through Wednesday afternoon and night. Highs on Wednesday will top out in the upper 40s.
By Thursday temperatures reach 60 degrees, for the first time this year, but with rain. Potentially a half inch to an inch of rain and some thunderstorms. Best time for a thunderstorm and steadier rain will be Thursday evening through about midnight. Cooler and breezy on Friday.
- - Southern Lehigh softball hungry after rare double-digit loss season
- - Police allege suspect tries to run after officer finds stolen gun
- - Suspect in sex assault case backs out of plea deal
- - Air Products announces it will not purchase Yingde Gases Group
- - Pleasant Valley School District names Emmaus HS principal new superintendent