Skies remain clear overnight, once again temperatures drop down into the 20s. Our eighth straight morning with temperatures in the 20s.
Tomorrow, clouds will be building in throughout the day. A couple of showers are possible from a warm front lifting through Wednesday afternoon and night. Highs on Wednesday will top out in the upper 40s.
By Thursday temperatures reach 60 degrees, for the first time this year, but with rain. Potentially a half inch to an inch of rain and some thunderstorms. Best time for a thunderstorm and steadier rain will be Thursday evening through about midnight. Cooler and breezy on Friday.
- - Fiancée of suspect accused of punching man with disabilities arrested
- - Chester DA announces 46 drug arrests in 'Operation Wildfire'
- - Quakertown triangle lot revitalization project stalls
- - Trial date set for California suit against Cosby
- - Cosby venue could move to California in sex abuse lawsuit
|Record||96°F June 28, 1948||49°F June 28, 1970|