Skies remain clear overnight, once again temperatures drop down into the 20s. Our eighth straight morning with temperatures in the 20s.
Tomorrow, clouds will be building in throughout the day. A couple of showers are possible from a warm front lifting through Wednesday afternoon and night. Highs on Wednesday will top out in the upper 40s.
By Thursday temperatures reach 60 degrees, for the first time this year, but with rain. Potentially a half inch to an inch of rain and some thunderstorms. Best time for a thunderstorm and steadier rain will be Thursday evening through about midnight. Cooler and breezy on Friday.
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos