Skies remain clear overnight, once again temperatures drop down into the 20s. Our eighth straight morning with temperatures in the 20s.
Tomorrow, clouds will be building in throughout the day. A couple of showers are possible from a warm front lifting through Wednesday afternoon and night. Highs on Wednesday will top out in the upper 40s.
By Thursday temperatures reach 60 degrees, for the first time this year, but with rain. Potentially a half inch to an inch of rain and some thunderstorms. Best time for a thunderstorm and steadier rain will be Thursday evening through about midnight. Cooler and breezy on Friday.
- - Man injured while escaping burning home through third floor window
- - Man allegedly wanted police to kill him in front of wife
- - Police continue to look for answers in deadly 2013 Lower Macungie hit and run
- - Twenty One Pilots fans brave the weather, camp outside of PPL Center
- - Freedom writer Manny Scott teary-eyed at Allen High presentation