BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Bethlehem police say an SUV plunged into the Lehigh River Sunday morning.
It happened in the 200 block of Riverside Drive, near the Hill to Hill Bridge.map: car in water
According to a freelance photojournalist at the scene, two people in the SUV suffered minor injuries and were able to escape the vehicle on their own.
There is no word from Bethlehem police on whether or not the SUV is still in the water, or what caused the crash.
Police continue to investigate the incident.
Stay with 69 News and WFMZ.com for updates as they become available.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business