Expect clear skies early Tuesday night with patchy clouds and fog late and a low of 52.
Wednesday morning should see patchy, but otherwise sunny with a high of 75 and a low of 47.
High pressure remains in control for the most part this week and temperatures will warm into the low 70s each day, bringing us a few degrees above average. The sunny skies will persist as well, and the next chance for rain doesn't come until later on Friday.
For now Friday will have plenty of clouds with a few showers then some steadier rain in the afternoon.
- - Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- - Panthers and Lions to square off for District 11-2A championship
- - Parkland and Easton set up championship rematch in girl's lacrosse
- - Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- - Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
|Record||95°F May 23, 1925||37°F May 23, 2002|