The Saucon Valley wrestlers beat Northern Lehigh 30-21 in the finals to earn a 3rd straight Colonial League championship Tuesday night.
The Panthers beat Northwestern in the semifinals while Northern Lehigh upset Bangor to advance to the title bout.
After being tied at 21, the Panthers took control and never trailed again, winning the rest of the bouts for a 30-21 victory and their 3rd straight title.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Phantoms open weekend with 5-3 victory over AHL-best Penguins
- Royals open 2nd half with overtime win against Adirondack
- Reading's Lonnie Walker receives McDonald's All-American jersey
- Nazareth, Becahi girls basketball stake claims atop EPC divisions