BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Organizers are busy setting up for one of the biggest sales of the year in Bethlehem.
The 41st Annual Boutique at the Rink starts next week at the Bethlehem municipal ice rink.
New and gently used clothing, household goods, antiques, accessories, toys and more are for sale. All were donated by community members, and all proceeds benefit three local cancer organizations.
"You can get a really good deal here at Boutique at the RInk and feel really good about doing so, because what you're spending is going back to the community you live in. And who in your life do you know that hasn't been touched by cancer?" explained Karen Hein, co-chair for Boutique at the Rink.
The boutique opens up Tuesday for premier night, and then runs through Saturday. For detailed hours and location, visit the Boutique's website.
- Updated State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Updated Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Updated Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown