NORTH COVENTRY TWP., Pa. - A boy who was shot in the leg while riding his bicycle earlier this month now has a brand new bike.
The owner of Patriot GMC in Boyertown, Berks County, and the chief of the North Coventry Police Department gave A.J. Hagner a new bike Tuesday afternoon.
Hagner was riding his bicycle in North Coventry Township, Chester County, near Pottstown, on May 9 when he was shot.
A neighbor, Wayne Snowden, accidentally shot the boy, police said. Snowden has been charged with simple and aggravated assault and reckless endangerment.
Bill Cosby and his delegates are speaking out in select media interviews a month before jury selection starts in his sex assault trial in Montgomery County.Read More »
- Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- Jury begins deliberations in sentencing of Eric Frein
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Updated Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- Officials warn of 'Narcan parties'
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide