Amazon turns Alexa into personal stylistAmazon via CNN
With the new Echo Look, Amazon's Alexa can help you get dressed by taking photos and comparing outfits.Read More »
ESPN confirms employee layoffsWFSB via CNN
ESPN has confirmed it will lay off 100 employees as part of its efforts to expand the company's online reach. The layoffs include on-air talent such as Ed Werder, Jayson Stark, Jay Crawford, Danny Kanell, Jaymee Sire and Chris Hassel.Read More »
'The Handmaid's Tale' stars see show as 'scarily relevant'Robin Marchant/Getty Images for Hulu
In episode three of Hulu's "The Handmaid's Tale," quietly fierce protagonist Offred (Elisabeth Moss) delivers a chilling monologue that in just a few lines encapsulates why this dystopian story has found new life more than 30 years after the book on which it's based was released.Read More »
Bill Cosby and his delegates are speaking out in select media interviews a month before jury selection starts in his sex assault trial in Montgomery County.Read More »
'Unbreakable'-'Split' sequel announced by M. Night ShyamalanMatthew Eisman/Getty Images
When it comes to M. Night Shyamalan films, nothing ever happens by chance.Read More »
His son's favorite Blockbuster store is closing, so dad built him one at homeScott Olson/Getty Images
Blockbuster Video stores have been closing at a rapid rate the past couple of years. But you probably aren't too worked up over it, since you're busy binge-watching pretty much everything on Netflix.Read More »
Life -- and Universal Pictures -- found a way to bring Jeff Goldblum back to "Jurassic Park."Read More »
About Music Mondays
Mondays are sounding better than ever before on 69 News at Sunrise! Every Monday morning we showcase the sounds of the many talented artists in and around the Lehigh Valley. Tune in to learn about how the artists got their starts and hear live performances by different vocalists and groups.
If you'd like to join us on the show, please email us at email@example.com and include a bio and a video of your performance of a song you'd like to play on 69 News at Sunrise.
Music Monday is open to professional artists with published music who regularly perform in the WFMZ-TV viewing area.
- Updated Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- Updated NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Woman reportedly arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising