Frito-Lay is recalling two jalapeño-flavored potato chip products over fears of Salmonella contamination.Read More »
The potatoes may contain pieces of golf balls, according to the hash brown maker.Read More »
Giant announced a voluntary recall of some kinds of Atkins burritos and Lay's chips.Read More »
Any remaining Hyland's homeopathic teething products are now being removed from store shelves under a major recall.Read More »
The retailer Target is recalling more than 560,000 water-absorbing Easter egg and dinosaur toys due to a "serious ingestion hazard," the US Consumer Product Safety Commission said Thursday. The recalled products include Hatch & Grow Easter Eggs,...Read More »
Two people were recommended for post-exposure rabies treatment after a consumer in Florida reported finding a dead bat in a packaged salad mix, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Saturday.Read More »
- Business Does financial regulation hurt small banks?
- Berks Berks businesses honored as 'People's Choice' leaders
- Lehigh Valley New entertainment complex planned for Allentown
- Sports Curry's latest Under Armour shoe is underperforming
- Lehigh Valley LVPC offers regional industrial development overview
- Berks Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Updated BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- NJ Gov. Christie compares opioid drug crisis to AIDS epidemic
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated Museum field trip a donation in photographer's memory
- King Nahh comes to Northampton Area Middle School
- Does financial regulation hurt small banks?
- Health Beat: Achilles rupture: Are you at risk?
- Updated Trump's first 100 days: Alvernia professor weighs in
- Police allegedly link cigarette butt to break-in suspect