About The Show
The Wisdom Coalition focuses on unique and timely topics addressing issues facing women of today. These platforms serve as a haven from the stress of every day life, and assist women in embracing change and facing life's challenges with optimism and gratitude.
Central to the Wisdom Coalition is the Wisdom Symbol, which reminds us to live our lives from the inside out rather than the outside in. In other words, staying true to who we are despite what is going on in our lives and our relationships.
Find out more on The Wisdom Coalition website.
Original Airdate 11/28/2016 | Finding time to celebrate life and treat yourself is vital if you want to have enthusiasm and energy to take care of all the other people in your life.Read More »
Original Airdate: 9/5/2016 | In the face of disaster, how is it that some people are able to maintain a positive outlook and find joy again? We'll look at how to maintain a positive outlook despite...Read More »
About The Creators
The Wisdom Coalition has been created by Nancy Werteen, television news reporter with 69 WFMZ-TV and currently producing a 69 News at Sunrise series called, "Life Lessons" which focuses on health and wellness tips, Kim Howie, Health Coach, author, and designer of the Pure Energy Program, along with guidance and support from advising partner, Heather Rodale, VP of Community Outreach and a member of the Board of Directors for Rodale Inc., as well as founder of the not-for-profit organization, Healing Through The Arts. Read More
- High school students marching against hate find second KKK flier
- Coplay-Northampton bridge to close soon for three years
- Spring preview a boom for some businesses in Berks
- Updated Lawsuit in Lehigh Valley killing spree moves forward
- Easton town crier headed back to international competition
- Project SILK holds grand opening of LGBT youth center
- Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Health Beat: BioUni: Bone transplant saves knee
- Police allegedly find pot in 'smell proof' bag
- Police allege mom tackles officer trying to corral out-of-control son