ALLENTOWN, Pa. - If you want to buy a piece of Allentown's hockey arena project you'll have to hold on.
The city says the bonds are not for sale despite what was said Friday.
The information that was released was just the preliminary official statement.
Officials are still working on the exact wording of the sale and it's still unclear when this will happen.
The bond sale will fund construction of the hockey arena.
The target date to open the arena has been the fall of 2013.
The preliminary statement says it'll open no later than August 2014.
- Weather Some clearing with a sprinkle or flurry
- Updated Western New Jersey Firearm-only bear hunt in New Jersey resumes
- Updated Pennsylvania Police disburse unruly Penn State fans after victory
- Life Lessons Life Lessons: Quick unwind
- Berks Berks County Coroner searching for next of kin of West Reading man
- Life Lessons - Life Lessons: Quick unwind
- Berks - Berks County Coroner searching for next of kin of West Reading man
- Berks - Reading police: Man shot several times in car while baby was in back seat
- Lehigh Valley - Police investigate killing of elk at Lehigh Valley Game Preserve
- Lehigh Valley - Portable heater sparks apartment fire in Bangor