ALLENTOWN, Pa. - If you want to buy a piece of Allentown's hockey arena project you'll have to hold on.
The city says the bonds are not for sale despite what was said Friday.
The information that was released was just the preliminary official statement.
Officials are still working on the exact wording of the sale and it's still unclear when this will happen.
The bond sale will fund construction of the hockey arena.
The target date to open the arena has been the fall of 2013.
The preliminary statement says it'll open no later than August 2014.
- Lehigh Valley Police: Man high on cocaine runs into Catasauqua school with screwdriver
- Poconos Coal 19 arrested in prostitution sting in Stroudsburg
- Lehigh Valley New exhibit debuts at Da Vinci Science Center
- Lehigh Valley Allentown police host community policing workshop
- Inside Your Town Public urges DEP to reject Chrin landfill expansion plan
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown police host community policing workshop
- Inside Your Town - Public urges DEP to reject Chrin landfill expansion plan
- Poconos Coal - East Stroudsburg University unveils two new logos
- Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley residents prepare for Inauguration Day
- Pennsylvania - Josh Shapiro takes over as Pennsylvania attorney general