ALLENTOWN, Pa. - If you want to buy a piece of Allentown's hockey arena project you'll have to hold on.
The city says the bonds are not for sale despite what was said Friday.
The information that was released was just the preliminary official statement.
Officials are still working on the exact wording of the sale and it's still unclear when this will happen.
The bond sale will fund construction of the hockey arena.
The target date to open the arena has been the fall of 2013.
The preliminary statement says it'll open no later than August 2014.
- Berks Berks County officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Berks Multi-Purpose skatepark in the works in Reading
- Berks Reading Planning Commission moves forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- Lehigh Valley Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- Lehigh Valley Airport authority scrambling to handle more cargo traffic
- Lehigh Valley - Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- Lehigh Valley - Airport authority scrambling to handle more cargo traffic
- Life Lessons - Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app
- Weather - A little rain this morning; otherwise mostly cloudy and turning milder today
- Lehigh Valley - A career (and a giraffe) is born