New home sales rose in August by about 8 percent compared to July.
But economists say overall the housing market has lost some steam, over concerns of higher interest rates and a shortage of homes for sale.
Owner of Kay Builders, Rick Koze stopped by our 69 News Studios to give us an update on the market in the Lehigh Valley.
- Poconos Coal Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated New Jersey NJ Gov. Christie compares opioid drug crisis to AIDS epidemic
- Updated Berks BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Health Beat Health Beat: Achilles rupture: Are you at risk?
- Berks Trump's first 100 days: Alvernia professor weighs in
- Updated Health Beat - Health Beat: Achilles rupture: Are you at risk?
- Berks - Trump's first 100 days: Alvernia professor weighs in
- Lehigh Valley - Police allegedly link cigarette butt to break-in suspect
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Bethlehem man among white nationalists indicted on weapons, drug charges
- New Jersey - Doctor accused of bribing Menendez guilty of Medicare fraud