New home sales rose in August by about 8 percent compared to July.
But economists say overall the housing market has lost some steam, over concerns of higher interest rates and a shortage of homes for sale.
Owner of Kay Builders, Rick Koze stopped by our 69 News Studios to give us an update on the market in the Lehigh Valley.
- Updated Politics A look at the history of Inauguration Day
- Politics 69 News Team Coverage: Presidential Inauguration
- Updated Lehigh Valley Bucks County woman charged in crash that killed grandmother and grandchild
- Lehigh Valley Backpack containing school supplies mistaken for suspicious package at Allentown Federal Courthouse
- Food and Recipes Sunrise Chef: Copperhead Grille
- Lehigh Valley - Backpack containing school supplies mistaken for suspicious package at Allentown Federal Courthouse
- Food and Recipes - Sunrise Chef: Copperhead Grille
- 69News at Sunrise - Auto Mania kicks off at Allentown Fairgrounds
- Lehigh Valley - Forks residents decry potential zoning change
- Life Lessons - Life Lessons: Things you're storing in the wrong place