New home sales rose in August by about 8 percent compared to July.
But economists say overall the housing market has lost some steam, over concerns of higher interest rates and a shortage of homes for sale.
Owner of Kay Builders, Rick Koze stopped by our 69 News Studios to give us an update on the market in the Lehigh Valley.
- Berks Gun goes off at grocery store; employee grazed by bullet
- Lehigh Valley Rain, sleet and snow across the area Tuesday afternoon, evening
- Lehigh Valley Under Armour replaces Majestic as MLB jersey supplier in '20
- Southeastern PA School board member apologizes for Facebook post
- Lehigh Valley Moravian College dedicates new media center
- Southeastern PA - School board member apologizes for Facebook post
- Lehigh Valley - Moravian College dedicates new media center
- Western New Jersey - Police seize 50 pounds of marijuana in school parking lot
- Lehigh Valley - Teacher who had sex with student at cemetery sentenced
- Southeastern PA - Parents want answers for school board member's social media post