Friday's Mega Millions drawing was lucky for two area ticket holders.
Lottery officials said two tickets, one sold in Northampton County, one from Berks, are each worth $250,000.
One ticket was sold at Herman's Service Center, 788 Main St., Tatamy, in Northampton County and the other was sold at Weis Markets, 552 State St., in Hamburg, Berks County.
Each winning ticket matched all five white balls: 16-29-48-52-54, but not the yellow Mega Ball 5.
Each retailer will receive a $500 bonus for selling a winning ticket.
Neither ticket holder has come forward to claim their prize.
The jackpot for the March 6 drawing grows to $127 million.
For more information, visit the PA Lottery website.
- Weather Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Poconos Coal Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Berks Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Berks - Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Lehigh Valley - Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Lehigh Valley - Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Lehigh Valley - Local man takes business idea to the beach