WILSON, Pa. - A Northampton County official accused of stealing from the borough where she worked has pleaded guilty to the crime.
Wilson Borough Lisa Guth pleaded guilty Thursday to felony theft by failure to make required disposition of funds.
Police said they questioned 48-year-old Guth in June after the borough found $2,600 missing and discrepancies on several residential sewer bills.
She later admitted to taking the money, police said.
Sentencing is set for December 13.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Car crashes into pole along S. 4th St. in Salisbury Twp.
- Lehigh Valley Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- Berks More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Berks Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Lehigh Valley Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- Berks - Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Lehigh Valley - Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- Delaware - Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Weather - Some sunshine today as a big-time warm-up gets underway
- Western New Jersey - Freeholders call for more Route 31 Shuttle riders