WILSON, Pa. - A Northampton County official accused of stealing from the borough where she worked has pleaded guilty to the crime.
Wilson Borough Lisa Guth pleaded guilty Thursday to felony theft by failure to make required disposition of funds.
Police said they questioned 48-year-old Guth in June after the borough found $2,600 missing and discrepancies on several residential sewer bills.
She later admitted to taking the money, police said.
Sentencing is set for December 13.
- Lehigh Valley Bishop Barres bids fond farewell to Allentown diocese
- Lehigh Valley Allentown police search for machete-wielding thieves
- Weather Forecast Discussion Cloudy with areas of drizzle overnight, rain arriving by dawn
- News California man arrested with illegal weapons at Monroe County hotel
- Berks Fleetwood man dies in Richmond Township crash
- News - California man arrested with illegal weapons at Monroe County hotel
- Berks - Fleetwood man dies in Richmond Township crash
- Southeastern PA - Police: Allentown man killed by woman driving drunk
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown school district meeting discusses new buildings
- Lehigh Valley - Local protests held as part of Women's March