A company that's taking on a bigger role in Air Products has revealed itself.
Pershing Square Capital Management says it's the largest Air Products stakeholder.
The group run by hedge fund manager William Ackman owns $2.2 billion in stock -- just under 10-percent of the company.
Last week Air Products adopted a so-called "poison pill" plan that kicks in at 10-percent -- to block a potential takeover.
Air Products says Pershing Square has not contacted them but they say they welcome new investors and look forward to engaging with Pershing Square.
- Western New Jersey Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Pennsylvania Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- News Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Berks Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- News N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Berks - Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- News - N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Lehigh Valley - 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Lehigh Valley - Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather