A company that's taking on a bigger role in Air Products has revealed itself.
Pershing Square Capital Management says it's the largest Air Products stakeholder.
The group run by hedge fund manager William Ackman owns $2.2 billion in stock -- just under 10-percent of the company.
Last week Air Products adopted a so-called "poison pill" plan that kicks in at 10-percent -- to block a potential takeover.
Air Products says Pershing Square has not contacted them but they say they welcome new investors and look forward to engaging with Pershing Square.
- Lehigh Valley Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Lehigh Valley How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Lehigh Valley Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Poconos Coal Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Lehigh Valley Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- Poconos Coal - Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Lehigh Valley - Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- Lehigh Valley - A place of healing for veterans
- Southeastern PA - Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- Lehigh Valley - 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem