A multi-state water commission has approved a controversial power line project.
The Delaware River Basin Commission has approved the Susquehanna-Roseland power line from PPL and PSE&G.
The line runs along an existing line that runs across the Delaware River and the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
Environmentalists are decrying the decision.
Several groups have already filed a lawsuit over the project.
- Lehigh Valley Bishop Barres bids fond farewell to Allentown diocese
- Lehigh Valley Allentown police search for machete-wielding thieves
- Weather Forecast Discussion Cloudy with areas of drizzle overnight, rain arriving by dawn
- News California man arrested with illegal weapons at Monroe County hotel
- Berks Fleetwood man dies in Richmond Township crash
- News - California man arrested with illegal weapons at Monroe County hotel
- Berks - Fleetwood man dies in Richmond Township crash
- Southeastern PA - Police: Allentown man killed by woman driving drunk
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown school district meeting discusses new buildings
- Lehigh Valley - Local protests held as part of Women's March