A multi-state water commission has approved a controversial power line project.
The Delaware River Basin Commission has approved the Susquehanna-Roseland power line from PPL and PSE&G.
The line runs along an existing line that runs across the Delaware River and the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
Environmentalists are decrying the decision.
Several groups have already filed a lawsuit over the project.
- Lehigh Valley Local election inspector alleges voter fraud
- Lehigh Valley Woman seriously injured in hit-and-run crash in Allentown
- Hidden Figures movie credited with increasing girls' interest in STEM classes
- Western New Jersey South Hunterdon School District addresses lead in schools
- Western New Jersey New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Western New Jersey - South Hunterdon School District addresses lead in schools
- Western New Jersey - New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Berks - Berks congressman pays visit to Mifflin students
- Berks - Virtual reality system brings science, math alive at Hamburg High
- Berks - Cumru students 'chill out' during experiment