A multi-state water commission has approved a controversial power line project.
The Delaware River Basin Commission has approved the Susquehanna-Roseland power line from PPL and PSE&G.
The line runs along an existing line that runs across the Delaware River and the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
Environmentalists are decrying the decision.
Several groups have already filed a lawsuit over the project.
- Berks Gun goes off at grocery store; employee grazed by bullet
- Lehigh Valley Rain, sleet and snow across the area Tuesday afternoon, evening
- Lehigh Valley Under Armour replaces Majestic as MLB jersey supplier in '20
- Southeastern PA School board member apologizes for Facebook post
- Lehigh Valley Moravian College dedicates new media center
- Southeastern PA - School board member apologizes for Facebook post
- Lehigh Valley - Moravian College dedicates new media center
- Western New Jersey - Police seize 50 pounds of marijuana in school parking lot
- Lehigh Valley - Teacher who had sex with student at cemetery sentenced
- Southeastern PA - Parents want answers for school board member's social media post