EASTON, Pa. - A New York real estate firm has purchased an Easton retail and office strip center for $1.3 million.
The property, located at 430 Cedarville Road in Williams Township, was purchased by Cedarville Holdings LLC from the developer of Morgan Hills Homes & Real Estate. The deal closed March 23.
Commercial Realtor Derek Zerfass of Colliers International in Upper Macungie Township represented the buyer and seller in the transaction and Jeff Barber of Lehigh Financial Group, LLC in Allentown arranged the financing for the sale.
The new owner, Lenny Linsker of New York, says he plans to keep the pharmacy, real estate office and dry cleaners in the retail space, and is looking for a retail tenant for one vacancy.
This is Linsker's first property in the Lehigh Valley and he says he'd like to do more in the future, as working with Lehigh Financial helped him secure financing with reasonable costs. Jim Thorpe Neighborhood Bank funded the loan.
- Berks Jefferson man after car slams into home: 'People, slow down'
- Updated Lehigh Valley Saquon Barkley prepares for NFL draft, praises parents for support
- Updated Poconos Coal Effort man allegedly makes $30K in purchases on church's account
- Updated Poconos Coal Woman kills pedestrian in hit-and-run collision
- Updated Poconos Coal Plastic pellets still reside in Pocono Creek despite cleanup
- Updated Poconos Coal - Woman kills pedestrian in hit-and-run collision
- Updated Poconos Coal - Plastic pellets still reside in Pocono Creek despite cleanup
- Updated Berks - Reading police: Man assaulted before body found in alley
- Updated Business - Carpenter shares up $3.11, positive fiscal 2018 third quarter report
- Berks - 'Companion dog' offers aid to crime victims, witnesses