The leader of one local media group is saying good-bye.
Martin Till has resigned as the president of the Lehigh Valley Media Group and Penn Jersey Advance.
The news was confirmed Friday evening by The Express Times which is a part of the Lehigh Valley Media Group.
Richard Diamond has been named the interim replacement.
Till, who spent the last 14 years with the company, said 'this is just the right time for me to seriously look at new opportunities'.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Police respond to bank robbery at BB&T in Emmaus
- Updated Berks Car hits hydrant, lands upside-down on sidewalk
- Updated Poconos Coal Car with flat tire hit by tractor trailer; 2 women killed
- Updated Berks PHOTOS: Car vs. fire hydrant in Muhlenberg
- Updated Lehigh Valley Talen Energy and Riverstone merger complete
- Updated Berks - PHOTOS: Car vs. fire hydrant in Muhlenberg
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Talen Energy and Riverstone merger complete
- Berks - Police: Man permitted to carry gun that went off inside store
- Western New Jersey - Bicyclist dies after being hit by truck in New Jersey
- New Jersey - Round 2 of New Jersey's bear hunt off to slow start