The leader of one local media group is saying good-bye.
Martin Till has resigned as the president of the Lehigh Valley Media Group and Penn Jersey Advance.
The news was confirmed Friday evening by The Express Times which is a part of the Lehigh Valley Media Group.
Richard Diamond has been named the interim replacement.
Till, who spent the last 14 years with the company, said 'this is just the right time for me to seriously look at new opportunities'.
- Lehigh Valley First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Updated Pennsylvania President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Lehigh Valley Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Updated Lehigh Valley Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- News Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business