Several conservation groups in Pennsylvania and New Jersey say they believe a transmission line that's been approved is out of line.
Monday the coalition filed a federal lawsuit challenging the National Park Service's approval of a transmission line that would cut through three national parks including the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation area.
The groups say it will scar the landscape and degrade the visitor experience at the parks.
The Susquehanna-Roseland line would run from Berwick, Pennsylvania to Roseland, New Jersey.
- Lehigh Valley Police: Home intruder assaults woman 'as she showered'
- New Berks People in Reading show support, rejection of Trump
- Updated Lehigh Valley Roller skating returns to Bushkill Park
- Lehigh Valley 7 Allentown cultural groups expected to move into Alliance Hall
- Lehigh Valley Central Catholic, St. Luke's open new facility
- Lehigh Valley - 7 Allentown cultural groups expected to move into Alliance Hall
- Lehigh Valley - Central Catholic, St. Luke's open new facility
- Lehigh Valley - Lancaster man sentenced to 12 years for fatal hit-and-run
- Western New Jersey - Second Warren County shooting victim dies
- Lehigh Valley - Community gathers for Hijab Solidarity Day march