A fundraiser has been set up with the goal to save Toys R Us from officially closing all of its stores.
Isaac Larian, the CEO of MGA Entertainment, Inc. spearheaded the GoFundMe page, along with various investor associates, to allow the public to donate funds to help ensure "generations to come can 'always be a Toys R Us kid'".
According to the GoFundMe page, the deadline to reach the $1 billion goal is May 28.
"The funds collected through this campaign would be used in the formation of a bid to acquire some Toys R Us assets through the bankruptcy process. This is not a charitable donation, and certain donor disclosures apply."
Check out the full GoFundMe page here.
- Pennsylvania Bloomsburg mayor accused of soliciting prostitutes
- News Food Truck food drive draws a crowd
- Lehigh Valley WFMZ & Dorney Park Team Up For 2nd Food Truck Food Drive For Second Harvest
- Lehigh Valley Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- Southeastern PA State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- Lehigh Valley - Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- Southeastern PA - State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- News - Funeral for Barbara Bush held Saturday
- Historys Headlines - History's Headlines: Charles Ellet: Bridge builder, warrior, Pennsylvanian
- Lehigh Valley - Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee