Nine more New Jersey businesses will pay up for price-gouging customers after Super Storm Sandy last year.
The state attorney general says the hotels and gas stations have agreed to pay fines after illegally raising prices in the wake of the disaster.
A hotel in Phillipsburg is among them-- "America's Best Value Inn" on Route 22.
The state attorney general filed price-gouging lawsuits against 27 companies after Sandy struck.
Eighteen of those lawsuits have now been resolved.
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown school district meeting discusses new buildings
- News - Turnpike Commission closes bridge spanning Delaware River
- Lehigh Valley - Roller skating returns to Bushkill Park
- Lehigh Valley - Local protests held as part of Women's March
- News - Women gather to push back against new president