LAS VEGAS - A chocolate lover's paradise featuring a giant, Hershey bar replica of the Empire State Building is now open on the Las Vegas Strip.
The two-story Hershey's Chocolate World store debuted Tuesday at the New York-New York casino.
It features a super-sized Reese's peanut butter cup on its facade and an 800-pound replica of the Statue of Liberty carved out of milk chocolate.
The store is not the only place on the Strip where tourists can satisfy their sweet tooth.
A four-level M&M's World across the street is a shrine to rival company Mars' signature candy.
The Bellagio is also home to a floor-to-ceiling chocolate fountain that's certified as the world's largest.
Hershey's has similar stores in Times Square, Niagara Falls, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Shanghai.
- Updated Berks Coroner identifies victim struck, killed by train in Berks County
- Station Boscov: An American Story
- Poconos Coal Ex-police chief faces criminal charges in Schuylkill County
- Updated Pennsylvania Wolf could secure minimum wage hike, with big concession
- Lehigh Valley Donors dive into the Delaware for a good cause
- Updated Pennsylvania - Wolf could secure minimum wage hike, with big concession
- Lehigh Valley - Donors dive into the Delaware for a good cause
- Berks - Man struck, killed by train in Berks County
- Lehigh Valley - Volunteers build osprey platforms at Beltzville Lake
- Berks - Lights go out at championship game