LAS VEGAS - A chocolate lover's paradise featuring a giant, Hershey bar replica of the Empire State Building is now open on the Las Vegas Strip.
The two-story Hershey's Chocolate World store debuted Tuesday at the New York-New York casino.
It features a super-sized Reese's peanut butter cup on its facade and an 800-pound replica of the Statue of Liberty carved out of milk chocolate.
The store is not the only place on the Strip where tourists can satisfy their sweet tooth.
A four-level M&M's World across the street is a shrine to rival company Mars' signature candy.
The Bellagio is also home to a floor-to-ceiling chocolate fountain that's certified as the world's largest.
Hershey's has similar stores in Times Square, Niagara Falls, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Shanghai.
- Poconos Coal Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Berks Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Western New Jersey Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- 69News at Sunrise Summer recipes on the grill
- News Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- 69News at Sunrise - Summer recipes on the grill
- News - Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- 69News at Sunrise - World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- Lehigh Valley - 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- 69News at Sunrise - Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley