LAS VEGAS - A chocolate lover's paradise featuring a giant, Hershey bar replica of the Empire State Building is now open on the Las Vegas Strip.
The two-story Hershey's Chocolate World store debuted Tuesday at the New York-New York casino.
It features a super-sized Reese's peanut butter cup on its facade and an 800-pound replica of the Statue of Liberty carved out of milk chocolate.
The store is not the only place on the Strip where tourists can satisfy their sweet tooth.
A four-level M&M's World across the street is a shrine to rival company Mars' signature candy.
The Bellagio is also home to a floor-to-ceiling chocolate fountain that's certified as the world's largest.
Hershey's has similar stores in Times Square, Niagara Falls, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Shanghai.
- Updated Berks Sinkhole threatens to swallow car in Reading
- Updated Western New Jersey 1 killed, 1 in critical after shooting in Warren County
- Lehigh Valley Opening statements underway in Easton hotel murder trial
- Updated Health Beat Health Beat: NeoCart: Pothole surgery fixes knees
- News Bush now in ICU; wife also hospitalized
- Updated Health Beat - Health Beat: NeoCart: Pothole surgery fixes knees
- News - Bush now in ICU; wife also hospitalized
- Updated New Jersey - Christie: Wife refused to move to Washington for Trump post
- Weather - Cloudy this afternoon with drizzle and a spotty shower, but mild
- Lehigh Valley - Coroner called to crash in North Whitehall