ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Prospective workers will have a chance to interview for jobs at a new downtown Allentown restaurant next week.
The Saylor family, former longtime owners of the popular Shanty restaurant, is about to undertake a new business venture.
Don and Diane Saylor announced plans last month to open a new eatery at 732 Hamilton Street.
The new restaurant doesn't yet have a name, but workers will be needed.
To help find those workers, on Tuesday, the Saylors will host a job fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Saylors will accept applications and conduct interviews for the following positions: servers, host/hostess, bartenders, server support staff, back servers/food runners, line cooks, kitchen support staff, prep cooks, dishwashers, porters and sous chefs.
The job fair will be held on the first floor at Two City Center, 645 W. Hamilton Street.
- Lehigh Valley Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka dead at the age of 73
- Weather Increasing clouds today then a bit of freezing rain overnight
- Updated Pennsylvania liquor stores open for King Day, other holidays
- Updated Lehigh Valley 33 bridges to be replaced or improved in Northampton County
- Updated Poconos Coal Man dies after crashing into utility pole in Hazle Township
- Updated Lehigh Valley - 33 bridges to be replaced or improved in Northampton County
- Updated Poconos Coal - Man dies after crashing into utility pole in Hazle Township
- Life Lessons - Life Lessons: Taking medication correctly
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown road reopens following sinkhole repair
- Lehigh Valley - Barnum & Bailey circus ending 146-year run