ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Prospective workers will have a chance to interview for jobs at a new downtown Allentown restaurant next week.
The Saylor family, former longtime owners of the popular Shanty restaurant, is about to undertake a new business venture.
Don and Diane Saylor announced plans last month to open a new eatery at 732 Hamilton Street.
The new restaurant doesn't yet have a name, but workers will be needed.
To help find those workers, on Tuesday, the Saylors will host a job fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Saylors will accept applications and conduct interviews for the following positions: servers, host/hostess, bartenders, server support staff, back servers/food runners, line cooks, kitchen support staff, prep cooks, dishwashers, porters and sous chefs.
The job fair will be held on the first floor at Two City Center, 645 W. Hamilton Street.
- Berks Gun goes off at grocery store; employee grazed by bullet
- Berks Man tells police why he stole from churchgoers' purses
- Lehigh Valley Under Armour replaces Majestic as MLB jersey supplier in '20
- New Lehigh Valley Teacher who had sex with student at cemetery sentenced
- Updated Southeastern PA Parents want answers for school board member's social media post
- New Lehigh Valley - Teacher who had sex with student at cemetery sentenced
- Updated Southeastern PA - Parents want answers for school board member's social media post
- Updated Berks - Penn State Health Saint Joseph opens new center in Spring
- Berks - Neighbors' dispute escalates to gunfire, police say
- Health Beat - Health Beat: New breast implants