ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Prospective workers will have a chance to interview for jobs at a new downtown Allentown restaurant next week.
The Saylor family, former longtime owners of the popular Shanty restaurant, is about to undertake a new business venture.
Don and Diane Saylor announced plans last month to open a new eatery at 732 Hamilton Street.
The new restaurant doesn't yet have a name, but workers will be needed.
To help find those workers, on Tuesday, the Saylors will host a job fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Saylors will accept applications and conduct interviews for the following positions: servers, host/hostess, bartenders, server support staff, back servers/food runners, line cooks, kitchen support staff, prep cooks, dishwashers, porters and sous chefs.
The job fair will be held on the first floor at Two City Center, 645 W. Hamilton Street.
- Lehigh Valley Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- News Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Poconos Coal Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Lehigh Valley Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- Berks BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading