SOUTH WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - The auction of a Lehigh County historical spot is back on.
The auction of the King George Inn resumed Friday afternoon.
The auction started Monday but it was suspended after a gas leak was found.
The winning bidder of a water heater stumbled onto the leak when he tried to remove the heater from the inn.
The 256-year-old inn is also up for sale after the pub closed in August.
- Lehigh Valley Man pleads guilty in Stockertown gun club case
- Southeastern PA Judge rules Bill Cosby case to be decided by outside jury
- Updated Lehigh Valley Storm cleanup underway in Bushkill Twp.
- Updated News More threats against Jewish Community Centers across the nation
- Updated Lehigh Valley Man lands in jail on outstanding warrant, $1 bail
- Updated News - More threats against Jewish Community Centers across the nation
- Lehigh Valley - Man lands in jail on outstanding warrant, $1 bail
- Poconos Coal - East Stroudsburg needs $1.8 million for dam repairs
- Lehigh Valley - Man dies days after severely burned by cigarette
- Updated Health Beat - Health Beat: ThermiRase: Wrinkle eraser