It may lack the excitement and fury of Black Friday, but Cyber Monday can have the same huge savings. Here are a few tips:
First off, don't rush with your comparison shopping.
Instead, try www.Pricegrabber.com. It will show you where the best deals are. Be sure to seek out coupon codes.
Head to www.currentcodes.com. There you'll find codes for most retail sites.
And bookmark www.retailmenot.com, so when you're shopping online, just click on the link, and it will display all the coupons for the site that you're on.
For your safety, before shopping make sure your anti-virus software is up to date.
Scammers will use emails and phony deals to get your information, so only buy from secure websites.
Also, come up with multiple passwords to use, so you don't have the same one at every site.
If you are shopping on a phone or tablet, you should be even more aware.
Mobile shopping has increased nearly 200 percent over the last few years.
Security on mobile sites isn't as sophisticated as it is on your computer, so being extra vigilant can help protect yourself that much more.
- Poconos Coal Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Lehigh Valley Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Sports Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Western New Jersey Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- 69News at Sunrise Summer recipes on the grill
- Western New Jersey - Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- 69News at Sunrise - Summer recipes on the grill
- News - Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- 69News at Sunrise - World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- Lehigh Valley - 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22