It may lack the excitement and fury of Black Friday, but Cyber Monday can have the same huge savings. Here are a few tips:
First off, don't rush with your comparison shopping.
Instead, try www.Pricegrabber.com. It will show you where the best deals are. Be sure to seek out coupon codes.
Head to www.currentcodes.com. There you'll find codes for most retail sites.
And bookmark www.retailmenot.com, so when you're shopping online, just click on the link, and it will display all the coupons for the site that you're on.
For your safety, before shopping make sure your anti-virus software is up to date.
Scammers will use emails and phony deals to get your information, so only buy from secure websites.
Also, come up with multiple passwords to use, so you don't have the same one at every site.
If you are shopping on a phone or tablet, you should be even more aware.
Mobile shopping has increased nearly 200 percent over the last few years.
Security on mobile sites isn't as sophisticated as it is on your computer, so being extra vigilant can help protect yourself that much more.
- Updated Berks RNC chief rallies Republicans in Berks
- Southeastern PA Montgomery County 911 callers may get busy signal
- Updated Politics Leaked emails raise more questions about Clinton dealings
- Updated Berks Race for Congress: Hartman vs. Smucker
- Poconos Coal Stroudsburg man arrested after police seize more than 4,000 bags of heroin
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Man accused of Lehigh Valley killing spree pleads guilty
- Updated Berks - RNC chief rallies Republicans in Berks
- Southeastern PA - Montgomery County 911 callers may get busy signal
- Updated Politics - Leaked emails raise more questions about Clinton dealings
- Updated Berks - Race for Congress: Hartman vs. Smucker