A week after Toys R Us announced it was closing all its stores, liquidation sales are underway.
The company says the liquidation sale only applies to stores and any items purchased can't be returned.
Customers will still be able to pay with a Toys R Us credit card but no loyalty points will be earned and stores will also stop accepting coupons.
Customers at the Whitehall store told 69 News they were expecting deeper discounts and were a little disappointed to find most of the merchandise was only about 10 percent off.
Shoppers at the Phillipsburg Toys R Us said the deals at that store were a little better, as most merchandise was about 40 percent off.
The Phillipsburg location announced it was closing before the entire company announced it was going out of business.
- Berks Wrong-way driving precedes crash on Route 61 in Berks
- Lehigh Valley Man charged in fatal Allentown crash, believed to be in Dominican Republic
- Lehigh Valley Defense: Man accused of shooting Trooper Kelly competent for trial
- Updated Lehigh Valley Local jazz band keeps spirits alive in Allentown
- Updated Lehigh Valley Muhlenberg College kicks off Earth Day with festival
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Local jazz band keeps spirits alive in Allentown
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Muhlenberg College kicks off Earth Day with festival
- Updated Poconos Coal - Police investigate body found in Monroe County
- Updated Berks - Berks students walk out of schools to protest gun violence
- Lehigh Valley - Local 5th graders deliver food to those in need