ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Every year millions of Americans line up to pay professionals to do their taxes.
But needing professional help doesn't mean you need to pay for it.
In Money Matters, WFMZ's Amy Unger explains who qualifies for free professional help, free electronic filing and free advice.
Click on the video for the report.
- Berks Pedestrian struck by car in Lower Alsace
- Inside Your Town Public urges DEP to reject Chrin landfill expansion plan
- Lehigh Valley Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski announces re-election campaign
- Updated Lehigh Valley The Band Perry to headline Musikfest August 11
- New Jersey New Jersey Supreme Court to issue affordable housing ruling
- Updated Lehigh Valley - The Band Perry to headline Musikfest August 11
- New Jersey - New Jersey Supreme Court to issue affordable housing ruling
- Life Lessons - Life Lessons: Giving hand makers a helping hand
- New Jersey - Christie declares opioid epidemic a public health crisis
- Pennsylvania - Police charge 11 people in latest riot after Penn State win