ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Every year millions of Americans line up to pay professionals to do their taxes.
But needing professional help doesn't mean you need to pay for it.
In Money Matters, WFMZ's Amy Unger explains who qualifies for free professional help, free electronic filing and free advice.
Click on the video for the report.
- Berks Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- Southeastern PA NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated Delaware Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Updated New Jersey Feds force shore town to give more parking near beach
- Updated Berks 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Updated New Jersey - Feds force shore town to give more parking near beach
- Updated Berks - 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Updated Lehigh Valley - 600-year-old tree that witnessed history taken down
- Updated Lehigh Valley - U.S. District Judge James Knoll Gardner dies at 76
- Western New Jersey - Catnip Friends Rescue owner facing animal cruelty charges