The support staff at Montgomery County Community College has negotiated a four-year agreement, which includes salary increases.
According to a news release, the settlement includes a lump-sum bonus the first year and 2.7 percent raises in years two through four.
Members are to receive $100 in the final contract year to offset the cost of the prescription plan and an 'additional vacation day for employees with two or more years of service.'
The contract covers 170 campus support staff members.
- Updated Berks Southwest Airlines sought more time for engine inspections
- Lehigh Valley Police: Car involved in Palmer Township crash was reported stolen
- Updated Southeastern PA Southeastern Pa. Senators request official policies from Starbucks
- Updated Lehigh Valley Lehigh University dissolves Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity
- Updated Lehigh Valley Bethlehem police warn of mail fishing
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Lehigh University dissolves Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Bethlehem police warn of mail fishing
- Updated Western New Jersey - Man arrested in connection with fatal overdose in New Jersey
- Lehigh Valley - Legislation promotes redevelopment of vacant factory buildings
- Lehigh Valley - Emmaus police arrest parolee with illegal guns, heroin