ALLENTOWN, Pa. - You used to buy books from the bookstores, then came tablets and eBooks.
Amazon is taking over for many shops you used to visit.
And, now, some innovative new companies are changing the way businesses access money.
New Jersey native Sam Graziano is the Co-Founder and CEO of one of those companies called Fundation.
It's based in New York City, and it services small businesses all across the country using a very innovative approach.
Sam sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to tell us more.
- Berks Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- News Strong storms move through the region
- Berks Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Lehigh Valley Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Lehigh Valley - Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley - Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Pennsylvania - Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Pennsylvania - Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- New Jersey - Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees