ALLENTOWN, Pa. - You used to buy books from the bookstores, then came tablets and eBooks.
Amazon is taking over for many shops you used to visit.
And, now, some innovative new companies are changing the way businesses access money.
New Jersey native Sam Graziano is the Co-Founder and CEO of one of those companies called Fundation.
It's based in New York City, and it services small businesses all across the country using a very innovative approach.
Sam sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to tell us more.
- Lehigh Valley Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- New Lehigh Valley Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- New Lehigh Valley Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Updated Poconos Coal Alpine Mountain Ski area sold
- Updated Lehigh Valley Shortage of elder care workers a cause for concern
- Updated Poconos Coal - Alpine Mountain Ski area sold
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Shortage of elder care workers a cause for concern
- Southeastern PA - East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Berks - Oley baseball players pay tribute to fallen teammate
- Lehigh Valley - Students celebrate return of hometown hero