ALLENTOWN, Pa. - You used to buy books from the bookstores, then came tablets and eBooks.
Amazon is taking over for many shops you used to visit.
And, now, some innovative new companies are changing the way businesses access money.
New Jersey native Sam Graziano is the Co-Founder and CEO of one of those companies called Fundation.
It's based in New York City, and it services small businesses all across the country using a very innovative approach.
Sam sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to tell us more.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Berks Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- Updated New Jersey Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Updated Berks Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Updated Berks Building community by building birdhouses