FORKS TWP., Pa. - LVIA officials have recommended closing Braden Airpark in Forks Township, Northampton County as a cost-cutting measure.
They're calling for Braden's 80 acres of land to be sold.
The Lehigh Northampton Airport Authority didn't vote on the recommendation Monday at its board meeting.
The issue will be brought up again next month.
Critics say selling Braden won't help LVIA's woes in the long run.
- - Man shot and killed by Forks Township police
- Lehigh Valley - Man dies on job at worksite in Allen Township
- Updated News - State police: Officer shoots suspect fleeing in police car
- Southeastern PA - Multiple injuries reported in Montgomery County crash
- Southeastern PA - Examiner: Philadelphia had 35 heroin deaths in 5 days