FORKS TWP., Pa. - LVIA officials have recommended closing Braden Airpark in Forks Township, Northampton County as a cost-cutting measure.
They're calling for Braden's 80 acres of land to be sold.
The Lehigh Northampton Airport Authority didn't vote on the recommendation Monday at its board meeting.
The issue will be brought up again next month.
Critics say selling Braden won't help LVIA's woes in the long run.
- Poconos Coal Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Updated Berks Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Weather Passing shower this afternoon, mainly dry next two days
- Western New Jersey Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- 69News at Sunrise Summer recipes on the grill
- Western New Jersey - Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- 69News at Sunrise - Summer recipes on the grill
- 69News at Sunrise - World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- Lehigh Valley - 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Berks - Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten