FORKS TWP., Pa. - LVIA officials have recommended closing Braden Airpark in Forks Township, Northampton County as a cost-cutting measure.
They're calling for Braden's 80 acres of land to be sold.
The Lehigh Northampton Airport Authority didn't vote on the recommendation Monday at its board meeting.
The issue will be brought up again next month.
Critics say selling Braden won't help LVIA's woes in the long run.
- Lehigh Valley - Donors dive into the Delaware for a good cause
- Lehigh Valley - Jaindl proposes development on 217 acres in Fogelsville
- Lehigh Valley - Volunteers build osprey platforms at Beltzville Lake
- Berks - Lights go out at championship game
- New Jersey - Plan to renovate New Jersey statehouse gets underway