UPPER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - Ocean Spray is finally digging into a major project in Lehigh County.
Officials broke ground Tuesday on Ocean Spray's new manufacturing plant in Upper Macungie Township.
The $110 million project is expected to bring 165 jobs to the region.
The new bottling and processing facility will be located on Boulder Drive near Routes 100, 222, and I-78.
Ocean Spray says the plant will bottle its own juices as well as Nestle's Juicy Juice products. More than 32 million cases will roll off the production line each year.
The 315,000-square-foot plant is expected to be completed by the fall of 2013.
- Berks PPL shifts location of proposed transmission line in Berks
- Lehigh Valley Judge to defendant: 'I will have you removed from the courtroom'
- Politics 69 News Team Coverage: Presidential Inauguration
- New Lehigh Valley Northampton County Executive releases statement on Sara Packer investigation
- Western New Jersey Phillipsburg's Union Square building may be razed
- New Lehigh Valley - Northampton County Executive releases statement on Sara Packer investigation
- Western New Jersey - Phillipsburg's Union Square building may be razed
- Lehigh Valley - Phoebe Ministries eliminates 90 positions
- Pennsylvania - Where does death penalty stand in Pennsylvania?
- Berks - Pair of Berks natives face off on Jeopardy