The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is issuing a safety warning to contractors in Berks County after last month's hailstorm.
The group said it has received numerous complaints about workers in the Wyomissing area.
OSHA said contractors have been working on roofs without using the proper fall protection.
Property owners are being urged to tell their contractors to comply with OSHA regulations when getting their hail damage repaired.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Fire in Allentown leaves families displaced
- Lehigh Valley Dan Schantz Farm rebuilding underway
- Berks Reading DoubleTree GM receives global honor
- Berks Snow geese migrating earlier due to milder temps
- Lehigh Valley Bethlehem Township commissioner blasted by colleague for spreading 'fake news' on the radio
- Berks - Snow geese migrating earlier due to milder temps
- Lehigh Valley - Bethlehem Township commissioner blasted by colleague for spreading 'fake news' on the radio
- Lehigh Valley - The stock market is soaring
- Lehigh Valley - High school students marching against hate find second KKK flier
- Lehigh Valley - Coplay-Northampton bridge to close soon for three years