The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is issuing a safety warning to contractors in Berks County after last month's hailstorm.
The group said it has received numerous complaints about workers in the Wyomissing area.
OSHA said contractors have been working on roofs without using the proper fall protection.
Property owners are being urged to tell their contractors to comply with OSHA regulations when getting their hail damage repaired.
- News Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Lehigh Valley Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Poconos Coal Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Berks Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Lehigh Valley Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Berks - Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Lehigh Valley - Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Berks - Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks - Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law