Berks County- based Penske Truck Leasing is going to boost its workforce.
The company says it plans to hire 3,500 people and about 200 of those jobs will be in Berks County.
Penske is looking for corporate professionals, truck drivers, warehouse workers and mechanics.
The company says it's seeing more demand for its services, so more staffers are needed.
- Updated Lehigh Valley South Whitehall Verizon store robbed at gunpoint
- Updated Berks Police: Cars in Muhlenberg Twp. vandalized by juveniles
- Updated Southeastern PA SUV crashes into pole in Pottstown, causes power outage
- Updated Berks Muhlenberg votes to repave a few township roads
- Updated Lehigh Valley Emmaus closer to Medical Marijuana Ordinance
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Emmaus closer to Medical Marijuana Ordinance
- Lehigh Valley - Local band gears up for Inauguration Day performance
- Lehigh Valley - Whitehall pays $375K to settle discrimination claim
- Lehigh Valley - Two homes struck after shots fired in Allentown
- Lehigh Valley - Feeling down? Blame Blue Monday