Berks County- based Penske Truck Leasing is going to boost its workforce.
The company says it plans to hire 3,500 people and about 200 of those jobs will be in Berks County.
Penske is looking for corporate professionals, truck drivers, warehouse workers and mechanics.
The company says it's seeing more demand for its services, so more staffers are needed.
- Lehigh Valley Local election inspector alleges voter fraud
- Western New Jersey Meeting tonight about lead in NJ school district's water
- New Western New Jersey New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Berks Berks congressman pays visit to Mifflin students
- Berks Virtual reality system brings science, math alive at Hamburg High
- Berks - Berks congressman pays visit to Mifflin students
- Berks - Virtual reality system brings science, math alive at Hamburg High
- Berks - Cumru students 'chill out' during experiment
- Lehigh Valley - No new trial in 2006 case of mistaken identity killing
- Lehigh Valley - Harley-Davidson dealer coming to Whitehall