NEW YORK, NY - The landmark Tavern on the Green in New York City's Central Park, shuttered since 2010, is reopening later this month.
The glitzy restaurant has undergone a major rehabilitation and will reopen April 24 for dinner.
Lunch and brunch menus will be launched in May for the Mother's Day weekend.
New owners Philadelphia restaurateurs Jim Caiola and David Salama had planned to open last November. But construction and other problems delayed the opening.
Reservations can be made on OpenTable or by telephone.
- Poconos Coal Father dies in I-80 crash that killed 2 children, box truck driver
- Lehigh Valley Police investigate killing of elk at Lehigh Valley Game Preserve
- Lehigh Valley 'Shop with an Airport Cop' event spreads joy in Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Portable heater sparks apartment fire in Bangor
- Southeastern PA Mummers seek inclusive tone after racially sensitive display
- Lehigh Valley - Portable heater sparks apartment fire in Bangor
- Southeastern PA - Mummers seek inclusive tone after racially sensitive display
- Poconos Coal - Two people injured in Sunday morning crash in West Penn Township
- Lehigh Valley - Fire guts one side of a twin home in Allentown
- Poconos Coal - Driver freed by rescuers in Schuylkill County crash