NEW YORK, NY - The landmark Tavern on the Green in New York City's Central Park, shuttered since 2010, is reopening later this month.
The glitzy restaurant has undergone a major rehabilitation and will reopen April 24 for dinner.
Lunch and brunch menus will be launched in May for the Mother's Day weekend.
New owners Philadelphia restaurateurs Jim Caiola and David Salama had planned to open last November. But construction and other problems delayed the opening.
Reservations can be made on OpenTable or by telephone.
- Updated Business Pennsylvania 'leading candidate' for $7B iPhone display plant
- Western New Jersey 4 corrections officers charged with sexual abuse at NJ women's prison
- Updated Berks Berks protesters return from Washington DC
- Updated Lehigh Valley Drunk man allegedly won't heed police advice to just go inside his house
- Updated Business President Trump discusses deregulation in meeting with CEOs
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Drunk man allegedly won't heed police advice to just go inside his house
- Updated Business - President Trump discusses deregulation in meeting with CEOs
- Updated Health Beat - Health Beat: Chemo brain: Clear the fog
- Lehigh Valley - Police allege man beats mother over TV disagreement
- Berks - Man found with gun stolen from shooting victim, police say