NEW YORK, NY - The landmark Tavern on the Green in New York City's Central Park, shuttered since 2010, is reopening later this month.
The glitzy restaurant has undergone a major rehabilitation and will reopen April 24 for dinner.
Lunch and brunch menus will be launched in May for the Mother's Day weekend.
New owners Philadelphia restaurateurs Jim Caiola and David Salama had planned to open last November. But construction and other problems delayed the opening.
Reservations can be made on OpenTable or by telephone.
- Poconos Coal Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Sports Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Western New Jersey Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- 69News at Sunrise Summer recipes on the grill
- News Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- 69News at Sunrise - Summer recipes on the grill
- News - Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- 69News at Sunrise - World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- Lehigh Valley - 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Lehigh Valley - Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran