NEW YORK, NY - The landmark Tavern on the Green in New York City's Central Park, shuttered since 2010, is reopening later this month.
The glitzy restaurant has undergone a major rehabilitation and will reopen April 24 for dinner.
Lunch and brunch menus will be launched in May for the Mother's Day weekend.
New owners Philadelphia restaurateurs Jim Caiola and David Salama had planned to open last November. But construction and other problems delayed the opening.
Reservations can be made on OpenTable or by telephone.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Man stabs wife, stepdaughter in car in Allentown
- Updated Berks Van rear-ends box truck on Route 222
- Updated Lehigh Valley U.S. News & World Report rank Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Updated New Jersey Supporters, protesters line up hours ahead of N.J. congressman's town hall
- Updated Western New Jersey Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Updated New Jersey - Supporters, protesters line up hours ahead of N.J. congressman's town hall
- Updated Western New Jersey - Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Updated One Tank Trip - One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Lehigh Valley - Executive orders prompt new response to undocumented immigrants
- Updated Berks - Berks native, famous artist now lives on through children's book