EASTON, Pa. - Charm and Beauty Boutique on Freemansburg Avenue in Easton just opened in May and the building's paint job seems to be attracting potential customers.
"A million people have asked me what's going on with the pink building but everyone loves the color, it's really bright and noticeable," said store owner Constance Brown.
Constance says the bright pink color is in recognition of friends and family members she has lost to breast cancer.
"The main message is to celebrate life, to celebrate life, celebrate being in the now, tomorrow is not promised to anyone," said Brown.
To help introduce her store and her message of cancer awareness to the community, Brown is hosting the 'Pink Ladies Sip and Shop' event Friday June 21st, from 6 to 9pm.
"We have makeup applications, we're going to have some hors d'oeuvres, light pink cocktails, just a lot of fun and some giveaways," said Brown.
There will be a 15% off all purchases and a percentage of the proceeds will go to St. Jude Hospital.
- Lehigh Valley Fire officials: Cat knocks over lit candle, causes fire in Slatington
- Updated Southeastern PA Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Updated Berks Spring preview a boom for some businesses in Berks
- Updated Health Beat Health Beat: BioUni: Bone transplant saves knee
- Lehigh Valley Police allegedly find pot in 'smell proof' bag
- Updated Health Beat - Health Beat: BioUni: Bone transplant saves knee
- Lehigh Valley - Police allegedly find pot in 'smell proof' bag
- Lehigh Valley - Police allege mom tackles officer trying to corral out-of-control son
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown honors kids caught "doing something right"
- Berks - Recycling in Reading about to get easier