EASTON, Pa. - Charm and Beauty Boutique on Freemansburg Avenue in Easton just opened in May and the building's paint job seems to be attracting potential customers.
"A million people have asked me what's going on with the pink building but everyone loves the color, it's really bright and noticeable," said store owner Constance Brown.
Constance says the bright pink color is in recognition of friends and family members she has lost to breast cancer.
"The main message is to celebrate life, to celebrate life, celebrate being in the now, tomorrow is not promised to anyone," said Brown.
To help introduce her store and her message of cancer awareness to the community, Brown is hosting the 'Pink Ladies Sip and Shop' event Friday June 21st, from 6 to 9pm.
"We have makeup applications, we're going to have some hors d'oeuvres, light pink cocktails, just a lot of fun and some giveaways," said Brown.
There will be a 15% off all purchases and a percentage of the proceeds will go to St. Jude Hospital.
- Southeastern PA Amtrak to pay $265 million for deadly crash in Philadelphia
- Berks Reading a stop on Miranda Lambert's upcoming tour
- Updated Berks Woman escapes injury when car flips near Gring's Mill
- Health Beat Health Beat: Ways to lower salt
- Updated Southeastern PA Richard Curtis returns to 'Live with Kelly' on Nov. 7
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Man accused of Lehigh Valley killing spree pleads guilty
- Southeastern PA - Amtrak to pay $265 million for deadly crash in Philadelphia
- Berks - Reading a stop on Miranda Lambert's upcoming tour
- Updated Berks - Woman escapes injury when car flips near Gring's Mill
- Health Beat - Health Beat: Ways to lower salt