EASTON, Pa. - Charm and Beauty Boutique on Freemansburg Avenue in Easton just opened in May and the building's paint job seems to be attracting potential customers.
"A million people have asked me what's going on with the pink building but everyone loves the color, it's really bright and noticeable," said store owner Constance Brown.
Constance says the bright pink color is in recognition of friends and family members she has lost to breast cancer.
"The main message is to celebrate life, to celebrate life, celebrate being in the now, tomorrow is not promised to anyone," said Brown.
To help introduce her store and her message of cancer awareness to the community, Brown is hosting the 'Pink Ladies Sip and Shop' event Friday June 21st, from 6 to 9pm.
"We have makeup applications, we're going to have some hors d'oeuvres, light pink cocktails, just a lot of fun and some giveaways," said Brown.
There will be a 15% off all purchases and a percentage of the proceeds will go to St. Jude Hospital.
- Poconos Coal Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- New Jersey Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Lehigh Valley Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Lehigh Valley Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Berks Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Lehigh Valley - Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Berks - Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Lehigh Valley - Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Sports - Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- News - Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69