EAST STROUDSBURG, Pa. - A hospital network in the Poconos is looking for a new leader after its president/CEO resigned Tuesday.
Kathleen Kuck notified the board of directors of the Pocono Health System/Pocono Medical Center of her decision to resign, effective immediately.
Kuck joined the organization in 2006 as vice president for patient care services.
She was named CEO in December 2008.
Kuck told the board she was considering new opportunities.
Board chairman W. Andrew Worthington said PHS senior vice president and chief operating officer Jeff Snyder will serve as interim president.
Pocono Medical Center is Monroe County's only hospital and is located at 206 East Brown Street in East Stroudsburg.
- Lehigh Valley 2 Lehigh County foster children placed with Sara Packer
- Lehigh Valley LINC-ing professionals to the Lehigh Valley
- Lehigh Valley Care Anywhere brings doctor's office to your home
- News VIDEO: President Obama holds final press conference
- Lehigh Valley Project Silk hopes to be safe place for LGBT teens
- News - VIDEO: President Obama holds final press conference
- Lehigh Valley - Project Silk hopes to be safe place for LGBT teens
- Berks - Crime Alert's new president shares vision for future
- Berks - Reading Royals to auction off special Penn State jerseys
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown police make prostitution bust at Super 8 motel