EAST STROUDSBURG, Pa. - A hospital network in the Poconos is looking for a new leader after its president/CEO resigned Tuesday.
Kathleen Kuck notified the board of directors of the Pocono Health System/Pocono Medical Center of her decision to resign, effective immediately.
Kuck joined the organization in 2006 as vice president for patient care services.
She was named CEO in December 2008.
Kuck told the board she was considering new opportunities.
Board chairman W. Andrew Worthington said PHS senior vice president and chief operating officer Jeff Snyder will serve as interim president.
Pocono Medical Center is Monroe County's only hospital and is located at 206 East Brown Street in East Stroudsburg.
- Lehigh Valley Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Lehigh Valley Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- News Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Poconos Coal Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Lehigh Valley Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- Poconos Coal - Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Lehigh Valley - Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- Berks - BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Lehigh Valley - Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- News - Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business