EAST STROUDSBURG, Pa. - A hospital network in the Poconos is looking for a new leader after its president/CEO resigned Tuesday.
Kathleen Kuck notified the board of directors of the Pocono Health System/Pocono Medical Center of her decision to resign, effective immediately.
Kuck joined the organization in 2006 as vice president for patient care services.
She was named CEO in December 2008.
Kuck told the board she was considering new opportunities.
Board chairman W. Andrew Worthington said PHS senior vice president and chief operating officer Jeff Snyder will serve as interim president.
Pocono Medical Center is Monroe County's only hospital and is located at 206 East Brown Street in East Stroudsburg.
- Poconos Coal Father dies in I-80 crash that killed 2 children, box truck driver
- Lehigh Valley Police investigate killing of elk at Lehigh Valley Game Preserve
- Lehigh Valley 'Shop with an Airport Cop' event spreads joy in Allentown
- Updated Lehigh Valley Portable heater sparks apartment fire in Bangor
- Southeastern PA Mummers seek inclusive tone after racially sensitive display
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Portable heater sparks apartment fire in Bangor
- Southeastern PA - Mummers seek inclusive tone after racially sensitive display
- Poconos Coal - Two people injured in Sunday morning crash in West Penn Township
- Lehigh Valley - Fire guts one side of a twin home in Allentown
- Poconos Coal - Driver freed by rescuers in Schuylkill County crash