BETHLEHEM, Pa. - The president and CEO of the Sands Casino Resort in Bethlehem has resigned.
The State Gaming Control Board says Sands chief Robert DeSalvio has stepped down from his position.
Officials at the Sands did not give a reason for his resignation and said no comment could be offered because it is a personnel matter.
- Southeastern PA Judge rules Bill Cosby case to be decided by outside jury
- Updated Berks Work to repair extensive storm damage in Berks continues
- Updated Weather Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Berks Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Berks Police, coroner probing death of 18-month-old girl
- Berks - Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Berks - Police, coroner probing death of 18-month-old girl
- Updated Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's 2018 US Senate race gets going with GOP entry
- Lehigh Valley - Police allegedly find illegal guns after complaint about loose dog
- Berks - Berks coroner seeks next of kin for Muhlenberg man