PALMER TWP., Pa. - Some savvy shoppers in Northampton County are gearing up for a huge kids consignment sale that starts Thursday.
The gym is full of thousands of kids items!
"We usually have between 20,000 and 30,000 items at each event we host. They go from newborn to teenage clothing, toys, books, games, baby gear, furniture for the bedroom for the kids. Whatever you need, you can find it here," said Dawn Lenig, owner of The Clothing Tree.
Early shoppers can get in on Thursday from 3-7 p.m. with a $10 pass, available at the door, or from 4-7 p.m. with a donation of a large package of diapers.
On Friday, the sale is open for free from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday from 12 to 4 p.m.
If you miss this one, The Clothing Tree is having another kids consignment sale in Bucks County on Oct. 4-6 at Benner Hall, 1260 E. Cherry Road in Quakertown.
- Berks PPL shifts location of proposed transmission line in Berks
- Lehigh Valley Judge to defendant: 'I will have you removed from the courtroom'
- Politics 69 News Team Coverage: Presidential Inauguration
- New Lehigh Valley Northampton County Executive releases statement on Sara Packer investigation
- Western New Jersey Phillipsburg's Union Square building may be razed
- New Lehigh Valley - Northampton County Executive releases statement on Sara Packer investigation
- Western New Jersey - Phillipsburg's Union Square building may be razed
- Lehigh Valley - Phoebe Ministries eliminates 90 positions
- Pennsylvania - Where does death penalty stand in Pennsylvania?
- Berks - Pair of Berks natives face off on Jeopardy