BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Lightning has struck twice in a day for one store in Northampton County.
The holders of two winning Cash 5 tickets will split a $500,000 jackpot, lottery officials said.
Both tickets were sold for Tuesday's drawing at Tom's Tobacco Shop at 1880 Stefko Blvd. in Bethlehem.
Each ticket matched all five balls -- 10-19-23-27-43 -- to win $250,000.
The retailer will receive a $1,000 bonus for selling the winning tickets.
Wednesday's Powerball jackpot has grown to $360 million.
- Lehigh Valley Man killed in Heidelberg motorcycle crash
- Lehigh Valley World War II veteran receives check toward Iwo Jima trip
- Updated Lehigh Valley Large fire at Highway Marine in Quakertown area
- Updated Berks Police activity reported in Sinking Spring
- Life Lessons Life Lessons: Big Brothers/Big Sisters Bowl for Kids' Sake
- Life Lessons - Life Lessons: Big Brothers/Big Sisters Bowl for Kids' Sake
- Weather - A bit cooler for Presidents' Day today, but still mild for late February
- Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Zoo flourishes in spring-like weather
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown police investigate 7-Eleven armed robbery
- Lehigh Valley - Missing elderly man killed in crash in Lower Mount Bethel Twp.