BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Lightning has struck twice in a day for one store in Northampton County.
The holders of two winning Cash 5 tickets will split a $500,000 jackpot, lottery officials said.
Both tickets were sold for Tuesday's drawing at Tom's Tobacco Shop at 1880 Stefko Blvd. in Bethlehem.
Each ticket matched all five balls -- 10-19-23-27-43 -- to win $250,000.
The retailer will receive a $1,000 bonus for selling the winning tickets.
Wednesday's Powerball jackpot has grown to $360 million.
- News - Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Weather Forecast Discussion - Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- News - PHOTOS: Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Lehigh Valley - 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community