BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Lightning has struck twice in a day for one store in Northampton County.
The holders of two winning Cash 5 tickets will split a $500,000 jackpot, lottery officials said.
Both tickets were sold for Tuesday's drawing at Tom's Tobacco Shop at 1880 Stefko Blvd. in Bethlehem.
Each ticket matched all five balls -- 10-19-23-27-43 -- to win $250,000.
The retailer will receive a $1,000 bonus for selling the winning tickets.
Wednesday's Powerball jackpot has grown to $360 million.
- Poconos Coal Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Lehigh Valley Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Sports Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Western New Jersey Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- 69News at Sunrise Summer recipes on the grill
- Western New Jersey - Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- 69News at Sunrise - Summer recipes on the grill
- News - Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- 69News at Sunrise - World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- Lehigh Valley - 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22