BETHLEHEM, Pa. - A new owner may be betting on the Sands Casino in Bethlehem.
According to The Morning Call, Tropicana Entertainment has emerged as a potential buyer.
The announcement comes a year after the company that owns the Sands announced the casino was up for sale.
Details of the sale are still unclear including the price and whether current workers will be able to keep their jobs.
Neither the Sands nor the Tropicana could be reached for comment.
- Updated Southeastern PA Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- Berks Police: Group busted in Berks suspects in other East Coast thefts
- Updated Lehigh Valley Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Updated Lehigh Valley Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Southeastern PA Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Southeastern PA - Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Weather - Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- Lehigh Valley - BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- 69News at Sunrise - Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point