READING, Pa. - Reading-based UGI said customers will see lower bills starting next month.
The company said the average customer will see a 3.8 percent decrease beginning Dec. 1.
The decrease, officials said, is the result of lower wholesale natural gas costs.
UGI serves 320,000 customers in southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Updated Southeastern PA Defense raises race bias in Cosby jury selection process
- Berks Exeter Township Police enforce zero-tolerance policy
- Updated Lehigh Valley Pa. DEP holds IESI Landfill meeting
- Lehigh Valley Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- Lehigh Valley Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- Lehigh Valley - Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- Lehigh Valley - Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- Western New Jersey - Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Updated Berks - Reading Planning Commission, Alvernia move forward with Health Complex
- Updated Lehigh Valley - Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store set for preliminary hearing