READING, Pa. - Reading-based UGI said customers will see lower bills starting next month.
The company said the average customer will see a 3.8 percent decrease beginning Dec. 1.
The decrease, officials said, is the result of lower wholesale natural gas costs.
UGI serves 320,000 customers in southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Berks Gun goes off at grocery store; employee grazed by bullet
- Lehigh Valley Rain, sleet and snow across the area Tuesday afternoon, evening
- Lehigh Valley Under Armour replaces Majestic as MLB jersey supplier in '20
- Southeastern PA School board member apologizes for Facebook post
- Lehigh Valley Moravian College dedicates new media center
- Southeastern PA - School board member apologizes for Facebook post
- Lehigh Valley - Moravian College dedicates new media center
- Western New Jersey - Police seize 50 pounds of marijuana in school parking lot
- Lehigh Valley - Teacher who had sex with student at cemetery sentenced
- Southeastern PA - Parents want answers for school board member's social media post