READING, Pa. - Reading-based UGI said customers will see lower bills starting next month.
The company said the average customer will see a 3.8 percent decrease beginning Dec. 1.
The decrease, officials said, is the result of lower wholesale natural gas costs.
UGI serves 320,000 customers in southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Lehigh Valley Bishop Barres bids fond farewell to Allentown diocese
- Lehigh Valley Allentown police search for machete-wielding thieves
- Weather Forecast Discussion Cloudy with areas of drizzle overnight, rain arriving by dawn
- News California man arrested with illegal weapons at Monroe County hotel
- Berks Fleetwood man dies in Richmond Township crash
- News - California man arrested with illegal weapons at Monroe County hotel
- Berks - Fleetwood man dies in Richmond Township crash
- Southeastern PA - Police: Allentown man killed by woman driving drunk
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown school district meeting discusses new buildings
- Lehigh Valley - Local protests held as part of Women's March