US Airways has been slapped with a record $1.2 million fine after officials say it failed to properly accommodate disabled passengers.
The Department of Transportation says the airline didn't provide prompt and free wheelchair assistance to passengers with disabilities.
Officials examined 300 complaints including some at Philadelphia International Airport.
Officials say US Airway's method of transporting disabled fliers using electric carts and wheelchairs often delayed passengers.
- Weather Record-challenging warmth today, close to records Friday
- Berks Royals fundraiser to honor Al Boscov's commitment to Reading
- Lehigh Valley Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Updated Life Lessons Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Lehigh Valley Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Updated Life Lessons - Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Lehigh Valley - Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh Valley - Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown Parks & Rec Committee gives nod to new 'Auburn Cross Trails Park'
- Berks - Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools