The Pottsville-based brewery announced Friday a multi-year agreement with the Phillies to feature Yuengling beer at Citizens Bank Park.
"Phillies baseball and beer are two of my passions, so we are thrilled to partner with one of the iconic teams in our home state," said Dick Yuengling, the brewery's owner and president. "Watching America's favorite pastime while enjoying a Yuengling Traditional Lager from America's Oldest Brewery is what brings fans together."
Sponsorship with the Phillies includes a sign on the outfield wall, a digital sign, and an in-stadium sign, all featuring the brewery's flagship beer, Yuengling Traditional Lager.
"We are proud to welcome Yuengling to the Phillies family," said Dave Buck, the team's senior vice president of marketing and advertising sales. "Like the Phillies, Yuengling has a long history in Pennsylvania. It's a natural synergy – and a great addition to the ballpark’s off-the field lineup."
Lager, Light Lager, and Black & Tan also continue to be sold at the ballpark.
Yuengling is the Phillies' first new beer sponsor in nearly 40 years.
The sponsorship is supported by Yuengling business partner Origlio Beverage.
- Lehigh Valley Elderly woman dies weeks after crash in Allentown
- Poconos Coal Man killed when car hits tree in Summit Hill
- 69News at Sunrise Rodale Institute offers fresh, organic produce with farm share program
- Lehigh Valley Man pleads in burglary that left 1 suspect with severed hand
- 69News at Sunrise Local organ recipient shares her story
- Lehigh Valley - Man pleads in burglary that left 1 suspect with severed hand
- 69News at Sunrise - Local organ recipient shares her story
- Poconos Coal - Police: Man shot, left for dead on road in Schuylkill County
- Poconos Coal - Pharmacy assistant accused of stealing 30,000 pills
- Lehigh Valley - Rain sends first night of Sabor Latin Festival inside