The Pottsville-based brewery announced Friday a multi-year agreement with the Phillies to feature Yuengling beer at Citizens Bank Park.
"Phillies baseball and beer are two of my passions, so we are thrilled to partner with one of the iconic teams in our home state," said Dick Yuengling, the brewery's owner and president. "Watching America's favorite pastime while enjoying a Yuengling Traditional Lager from America's Oldest Brewery is what brings fans together."
Sponsorship with the Phillies includes a sign on the outfield wall, a digital sign, and an in-stadium sign, all featuring the brewery's flagship beer, Yuengling Traditional Lager.
"We are proud to welcome Yuengling to the Phillies family," said Dave Buck, the team's senior vice president of marketing and advertising sales. "Like the Phillies, Yuengling has a long history in Pennsylvania. It's a natural synergy – and a great addition to the ballpark’s off-the field lineup."
Lager, Light Lager, and Black & Tan also continue to be sold at the ballpark.
Yuengling is the Phillies' first new beer sponsor in nearly 40 years.
The sponsorship is supported by Yuengling business partner Origlio Beverage.
- Lehigh Valley WFMZ's Lauren Kusik dances with the Lehigh Valley stars
- Lehigh Valley Police standoff underway in Bethlehem
- Updated Lehigh Valley LVPC offers regional industrial development overview
- Updated Southeastern PA Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Lehigh Valley Allentown doctor pleads guilty to tax crimes
- Updated Southeastern PA - Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown doctor pleads guilty to tax crimes
- Lehigh Valley - Local lacrosse teams raise money for cancer charity
- Southeastern PA - Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Poconos Coal - Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire