Top Business Stories
Local Business Headlines
- 'Mobile ice cream parlor' a twist on traditional ice cream truck
- Major aerospace company establishes Lehigh Valley facility
- PUC schedules public hearings on PPL rate increase request
- Hotel Bethlehem recognized by TripAdvisor
- Airport authority releases environmental assessment
- Hailstorm's impact still being felt year later
- Tom Masano Auto Park to be 'like no other in the world'
- Penn Street to close for removal of hotel scaffolding
- Pennsylvania unemployment rate at 5.3 percent in April
- Lower Macungie re-approves its portion of 269 home subdivision
Stock Market News
- Ugly day for stocks: Everything moves down
- Yellen: Fed can't risk 'overheating the economy'
- Theme parks ready for summer -- and their stocks are soaring
- Dow sets new record; first since March
- The global economy has a 'titanic problem'
- Etsy stock tanks 8% on fears of counterfeit goods
- Nasdaq will start using Bitcoin technology
- Fitbit files documents for IPO with SEC
- Bull market is 3rd longest in U.S. history
- Oil tops $60 a barrel for first time in 2015
- What I wish I knew about money on graduation day
- How low-income parents have saved $1M for college
- How can I get an 8% return on my investments?
- How Americans miss out on $24 billion a year
- Study: Most twenty-somethings saving for retirement
- Teens learn how to save money
- Bethlehem City Council takes 1st votes to change firearms laws
- Cold weather's impact on energy bills
- Casey's ABLE legislation signed by President
- Allentown plans to borrow $21.5M for city improvements
- Low inventory, high prices: House hunting horror stories
- Charter merging with Time Warner Cable: what now?
- Criminals use IRS website to steal data on 104,000 people
- Charter announces plan to buy Time Warner Cable and Bright House
- Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba power his startups
- Apple promotes design guru Jony Ive
- Vatican bank makes big profit
- $1.8 billion disappears in Russian space program
- Charter set to announce Time Warner Cable acquisition
- Smart money is buying energy stocks. Should you?