BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Something about music seems to bring out the romance in some men at Musikfest.
Teddy Howell popped the question to his girlfriend Maria Ramos during Jason Derulo's concert on the Sands SteelStage Sunday night. She said yes!
The latest proposal came Monday evening at Wells Fargo Festplatz during a Rubix Kube concert.
The groom-to-be, Steven Bubbenmoyer of Coopersburg, said he picked that band and concert because his girlfriend, Shannon Bellis, also of Coopersburg, loves Rubix Kube-- an 80s tribute band.
Bubbenmoyer said it was easy to set up as a girls' night. He said the group has seen the band several times and loves their music.
He also wanted her friends to be there for the special event.
He said he pretended to arrange a men's night out.
"Shannon almost caught us right as we got to MusikFest which almost ruined the surprise but luckily one of the guys had eagle eyes and spotted her and we were able to hide," BUbbenmoyer said.
They met at Applebee's one night three and a half years ago and have been together ever since.
And, Shannon said yes!Proposal during 80s tribute band concert at Musikfest
- 100 days in, Howard Stern was 100% right about Donald Trump
- Judge: Cosby jury can hear about quaaludes, not Spanish fly
- Fyre Festival: When a $12,000 luxury festival in paradise turns into chaos
- How hard work paid off for the brothers who run Tyler Perry Studios
- What makes the NFL Draft a TV event?
- Emma Watson, Tom Hanks do social media right (like everything else)
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- 88-year-young student celebrated at ESU