EASTON, Pa. - The Crayola Experience in Easton is about to get a little more colorful.
Renovations have been going on since February and Tuesday we finally got a glimpse at the expansion.
There will be four floors and over 65,000 square feet of attractions.
"We're going to be a brand new facility with brand new attractions. And really a lot of things to do and hands-on interactive ways to experiment with color and to do all things Crayola in ways that they can't easily do at home," said Vicky Lozano, vice president, corporate strategy.
The Crayola Experience closed in February for the complete overhaul, and takes over the fourth floor of the building, formerly occupied by the National Canal Museum.
The attraction, located at 30 Centre Square in downtown Easton, has scheduled its grand re-opening for Memorial Day weekend.
Tickets are 15.99 for ages 2 and up; seniors 65 and over are 13.99 and are on sale now on the Crayola Experience website.
While the Crayola Experience is temporarily closed, the Crayola Store in Centre Square will remain open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Bill Cosby and his delegates are speaking out in select media interviews a month before jury selection starts in his sex assault trial in Montgomery County.Read More »
- 'Unbreakable'-'Split' sequel announced by M. Night Shyamalan
- His son's favorite Blockbuster store is closing, so dad built him one at home
- Jeff Goldblum returns to 'Jurassic Park,' joins 'Jurassic World' sequel
- Amazon's $200 Echo Look will judge your outfits
- Jonathan Demme, 'Silence of the Lambs' director, dead at 73
- This theater wants your Shakespearean fan fiction
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Closing arguments end in penalty phase of police ambush killer
- Updated 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- Updated Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- New Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide
- Updated Health Beat: The smoking and health connection
- Updated Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Updated Medical marijuana licensing draws hundreds of applicants
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Macungie woman charged for welfare fraud