One of country music's most beloved artists, Jackson will bring his Grammy-winning music to the Sands Steel Stage on Friday, August 8 at 8:30 p.m.
Over the past 25 years, Jackson has sold nearly 60 million albums worldwide, topped the country singles chart 35 times and scored more than 50 Top 10 hits.
In recent years, Jackson has collaborated with artists like Jimmy Buffett, Zac Brown Band and George Strait.
In September, he released his first bluegrass album, which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Bluegrass albums sales chart.
Tickets for the show, priced at $49-$59, will go on sale to ArtsQuest members on Tues., Dec. 3 at 10 a.m., and to to public on Fri., Dec. 6 at 10 a.m.
They'll be available at www.musikfest.org or 610-332-3378.
Organizers has already announced Americana band The Avett Brothers' concert for August 7.
Country sensation Hunter Hayes was also announced as a Musikfest headliner last week, but the concert was cancelled soon after, due to a scheduling conflict.
"La La Land" didn't sweep Sunday's 89th Academy Awards as expected, but it did take home the major awards -- at least for a minute.Read More »
- 'Moonlight' wins best picture Oscar after baffling on-stage flub
- In first for Netflix, 'The White Helmets' wins Oscar
- Farhadi, director who protested travel ban, wins Oscar
- Oscars: The winners list
- Viola Davis ends award season hot streak with Oscar win
- Spicer cracks down on White House leaks
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather