One of country music's most beloved artists, Jackson will bring his Grammy-winning music to the Sands Steel Stage on Friday, August 8 at 8:30 p.m.
Over the past 25 years, Jackson has sold nearly 60 million albums worldwide, topped the country singles chart 35 times and scored more than 50 Top 10 hits.
In recent years, Jackson has collaborated with artists like Jimmy Buffett, Zac Brown Band and George Strait.
In September, he released his first bluegrass album, which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Bluegrass albums sales chart.
Tickets for the show, priced at $49-$59, will go on sale to ArtsQuest members on Tues., Dec. 3 at 10 a.m., and to to public on Fri., Dec. 6 at 10 a.m.
They'll be available at www.musikfest.org or 610-332-3378.
Organizers has already announced Americana band The Avett Brothers' concert for August 7.
Country sensation Hunter Hayes was also announced as a Musikfest headliner last week, but the concert was cancelled soon after, due to a scheduling conflict.
- A-Rod said to sign on as ABC News contributor
- Music legend Gregg Allman dies at 69
- Hannity hangs on to sponsors after controversial week
- Ariana Grande announces Manchester benefit concert
- James Cameron on Disney's Pandora and why the 'Avatar' sequels are taking so long
- Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic