One of country music's most beloved artists, Jackson will bring his Grammy-winning music to the Sands Steel Stage on Friday, August 8 at 8:30 p.m.
Over the past 25 years, Jackson has sold nearly 60 million albums worldwide, topped the country singles chart 35 times and scored more than 50 Top 10 hits.
In recent years, Jackson has collaborated with artists like Jimmy Buffett, Zac Brown Band and George Strait.
In September, he released his first bluegrass album, which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Bluegrass albums sales chart.
Tickets for the show, priced at $49-$59, will go on sale to ArtsQuest members on Tues., Dec. 3 at 10 a.m., and to to public on Fri., Dec. 6 at 10 a.m.
They'll be available at www.musikfest.org or 610-332-3378.
Organizers has already announced Americana band The Avett Brothers' concert for August 7.
Country sensation Hunter Hayes was also announced as a Musikfest headliner last week, but the concert was cancelled soon after, due to a scheduling conflict.
- Lehigh County Commissioners OK 2017 budget, amendments
- Hundreds attend fundraiser for local cyclist
- Any wintry mix changes to rain by this afternoon
- Updated NJ Transit hiring consultant to address safety concerns
- Updated Woman allegedly breaks into parents' home, steals jewelry, credit cards
- Updated Woman allegedly steals identity to secure $18K in student loans
- Updated Police catch Bangor man prowling with brass knuckles, knife
- Updated Man injured in overnight crash on Rt. 512
- Pension bill dies, others still in play as session nears end
- Jurors to hear closing arguments in New Jersey bridge case