READING, Pa. - Students at Albright College made a mess of things Sunday at the 22nd annual Oozeball Tournament in Reading.
It's basically volleyball played in about eight inches of mud.
The event pitted teams against one another -- but players say it's all in fun to celebrate the end of the year.
"We lost by a lot but it's just like fun like you're hanging, you know everyone, you're hanging out with all your friends having a good time," said Chris Buck.
The game was first introduced at Albright during Spring Fever Weekend in 1991, and has been played ever since.
- Updated Man shot, killed by Reading police after pointing shotgun at officers
- Warm and breezy today with strong to severe t-storms this afternoon
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Updated Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Updated Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey
- Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars