READING, Pa. - Students at Albright College made a mess of things Sunday at the 22nd annual Oozeball Tournament in Reading.
It's basically volleyball played in about eight inches of mud.
The event pitted teams against one another -- but players say it's all in fun to celebrate the end of the year.
"We lost by a lot but it's just like fun like you're hanging, you know everyone, you're hanging out with all your friends having a good time," said Chris Buck.
The game was first introduced at Albright during Spring Fever Weekend in 1991, and has been played ever since.
- D-11 SOCCER: Palisades, Salisbury and CCHS among early winners
- Exeter sweeps Berks Catholic en route to BCIAA crown
- D-3 SOCCER: Wilson boy's thriller highlights early round action
- Lafayette looks to end skid vs. Georgetown
- Nazareth's Scherr wins PIAA Golf Championship
- Bethlehem boy excited to donate birthday money to BPD
- Lehigh University announces 10 year expansion project
- Lafayette College presents big, long-range plans
- Carson Kressley to hold book signing at Moravian Book Shop
- Bethlehem's Nitschmann Middle School receives $2 million grant