READING, Pa. - Students at Albright College made a mess of things Sunday at the 22nd annual Oozeball Tournament in Reading.
It's basically volleyball played in about eight inches of mud.
The event pitted teams against one another -- but players say it's all in fun to celebrate the end of the year.
"We lost by a lot but it's just like fun like you're hanging, you know everyone, you're hanging out with all your friends having a good time," said Chris Buck.
The game was first introduced at Albright during Spring Fever Weekend in 1991, and has been played ever since.
- Hannity hangs on to sponsors after controversial week
- Ariana Grande announces Manchester benefit concert
- James Cameron on Disney's Pandora and why the 'Avatar' sequels are taking so long
- Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Sarah Silverman: If 'you're not political, you're complicit in the insanity'
- Melania Trump visits Sicily, wears $51,500 designer jacket
- Updated Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Updated Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Updated Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Summer recipes on the grill
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war