READING, Pa. - Alice Cooper is rocking Reading.
The shock rocker is playing right now at the Sovereign Center.
Cooper was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2011 and is known for hits including "No More Mr. Nice Guy" and "School's Out."
He was in town Tuesday night for the "Masters of Madness" tour.
Marilyn Manson also hit the stage.
The Denver Post has cut ties with Terry Frei after the journalist tweeted that he was "very uncomfortable with a Japanese driver winning the Indianapolis 500 during Memorial Day weekend."Read More »
- Trevor Noah compares Trump era to 'Game of Thrones'
- Sofia Coppola becomes second woman to win Cannes director prize
- Miranda Kerr and Emmy Rossum both marry
- Gong Yoo on becoming South Korea's leading man
- A-Rod said to sign on as ABC News contributor
- Music legend Gregg Allman dies at 69
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- A shower/strong thunderstorm this afternoon
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem