READING, Pa. - Alice Cooper is rocking Reading.
The shock rocker is playing right now at the Sovereign Center.
Cooper was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2011 and is known for hits including "No More Mr. Nice Guy" and "School's Out."
He was in town Tuesday night for the "Masters of Madness" tour.
Marilyn Manson also hit the stage.
- Conservative provocateur targets CNN with secret recordings
- Berks native, famous artist now lives on through children's book
- 'Very few' tickets remain for Miranda Lambert in Reading
- Melania Trump drops controversial language from $150 million defamation suit
- Kellyanne Conway sidelined from TV after Flynn debacle
- Russia accuses Western media of spreading 'fake news'
- Updated Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- Updated Man stabs wife, stepdaughter in car in Allentown
- Updated Van rear-ends box truck on Route 222
- Updated U.S. News & World Report rank Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Updated Supporters, protesters line up hours ahead of N.J. congressman's town hall
- Updated Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Updated One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Executive orders prompt new response to undocumented immigrants
- Updated Berks native, famous artist now lives on through children's book
- Attorney general says costs related to Kane reached $3.6M